March 14, 2013
4 Star Ratting Hotel Located at Jalan Kartika - Tuban Kuta , 115 Rooms , 2 outlets.
If you are smart, have a genuine natural warmth and friendliness, are a team player and multi-talented in all spheres of life, then we offer you an opportunity to work in a fun and transparent.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Hands on of the Personnel Administration, Human Resources Information System, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Performance Management, and Human Resources budgeting.
DIRECTOR OF SALES
- Develop and secure new potential clients and business as well as to expand current market base and increase sales volume.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business an/or close on business.
- Provides a professional, advisory and executive support service to the General Manager to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the establishment.
- Forecasts, controls and reviews expenditures in accordance with Hotel procedures.
- Participates in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Shares in the establishment of revenue targets for the annual hotel Business Plan for rooms, F&B and minor operating departments.
- Develops and manages relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Directs the activities of the internal employees outside agencies on public relations, advertising and direct sales & marketing campaigns. Supervise the quality and standard of all sales promotional aids, collateral and merchandising items.
- Analyzes the activities of competitor hotels, including their customer base, with the aim of developing and securing new business and providing a market advantage.
- As directed, participate in trade shows, conventions and promotional events, within the hotel, the industry and customer organizations.
- Identifies, evaluate and secure appropriate sponsorships that generate exposure for Hotel and assist in the development of revenues and image.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or Equivalent
- Strong leadership qualities both with customers and staff
- 5 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Have good relationship and has established network with business owners, agents, accounts
- Good Presentation skills
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Good command of English is a MUST
- Sarjana S1 or bachelor in discipline of Mechanical or Electrical.
- Must have not less than four year-operating experience in similar role, in a similar resort complex preferable.
- Trained and certified or skilled in practical Mechanical and Electrical engineering.
- Familiar with Associate Performance Review.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Experience as a Pre – opening Team
- Hotel School/Tertiary Education graduate.
- Minimum of 2 year-experience in similar role in a resort complex.
- Highly motivated and strong leadership.
- Excellent English communications skills, written and spoken.
- Familiar with latest Microsoft Office applications.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic personality.
Those meeting the criteria should send their CV with current and expected salary, with 3 professional references and recent coloured photograph at the latest by 5 April 2013 to:
Attn: Aneeta Dwi – RGM The Edelweiss Hotel & Resorts
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Popular Jobs Vacancy in Bali
- Park Regis Kuta Bali Open Vacancies All Finance Position
- Hospitality Jobs in The Westin Nusa Dua Bali
- Job Vacancy Ramada Bali Sunset Road Kuta
- Career Opportunity at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Job Vacancy Mercure Bali Legian - All Position
- All Position Vacancies in The Stones Legian Bali
- Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort Careers 2012
- Open Vacancy for Reservation the Chedi Club Ubud
- Hatten Wines Vacancy February 2016
- Director of Sales & Marketing Vacancy at Bali Rani